Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NATURAL HOME REMEDIES



natural home remedies

NATURAL HOME REMEDIES

I discovered pulsed magnetic field therapy just a short time ago and am a firm believer this is truly one of the best natural home remedies of the future. 

 It's called energy medicine and is available to everyone for home use and wellness.  This is the new alternative to using natural energy rather than chemistry to assist the body in healing itself.

Of all the 
natural home remedies on the market, this is the one we never knew we needed.  

Just to prove my point, If Dr. Oz says it is the future, I believe it.






MY RESEARCH - ON A 'NEED TO KNOW' BASIS


After I watched this show, I began reading the book, "PEMF The Fifth Element of Health" by Bryant A. Meyers, foremost authority on PEMF.  He has researched and tested this therapy for over twenty years.   

His comments made quite an impression on me about the importance of using this therapy. 

He states:
"You can think of PEMF therapy as a 'whole body battery recharger.'  By using a PEMF therapy mat just 2 times a day for 8 minutes you recharge your 100 trillion cells, improving ATP production, increasing oxygenation, enhancing circulation, promoting hydration, facilitating detoxification and gaining a better overall absorption of nutrients.  It's like putting little 'tiny jumper cables' on all your cells and 'jump-starting' them back to health."
He further states:
"I've seen pulsed magnetic therapy help so many people with so many different conditions.  In fact, I can ALMOST guarantee it can help anyone to improve their quality of health.."
At the time of this writing, PEMF devices are already FDA approved and are used to fuse broken bones, wound healing, pain and tissue swelling and to treat depression.  

This therapy is a safe and effective treatment which assists the body to self heal when given the proper energy to sustain life.   We are realigning our body with the pulsation of the Earth, 7.83 hertz, the vital energy we've been cut off from with the overuse of electronic devices in our modern culture.

As Bryant Meyers stated, he wants to shout from the roof top that, in his opinion, this is the very best investment you can make concerning your health.

I fully agree with him.  I've tried all the natural home remedies out there.  Some of them worked - some didn't.   I can safely say this one has saved my health.  

I wrote about the results I had using the PEMF therapy in my first natural alternative medicine post.  






No comments:

Post a Comment