Monday, July 28, 2014

BACK PAIN HELP

backache


BACK PAIN HELP

Who among us hasn't experienced the agony of back pain and looked for help? 

I remember once when my lower back "went out" and I had to use a cane to move. After several trips to the chiropractor for help, I was almost back to normal.   I was thirty at the time.  That's way too young for that kind of excruciating pain.

As the years went by, I found myself on the floor hoping the pain would pass if I could give my back some time off to realign itself.  Eventually it did, but I received alot of stares from my fellow co-workers.


FINALLY I FOUND HELP




I happened to watch a show on Dr. Oz where he mentioned a new advance in energy medicine. My ears perked up and I listened closely to what he was saying.  The above video changed my life.

DUE DILIGENCE AND RESEARCH

This type of treatment, pulsed electronic magnetic therapy, sounded totally foreign to me, but if Dr. Oz says it, there must be something to it.  I did my due diligence and researched everything I could  find on the Internet.

Finally, I found someone who had used this type of treatment for his physical problems. He had suffered with irritable bowel syndrome for thirty years.  His symptoms were relieved in two weeks.  Huh?  If it did that for his problem, maybe it would help me with my back.  

I took the plunge and ordered the mat which I could rent for a month to see if it would  really help me.  I believed it to be pricey at the time, but I reasoned if it would help the quality of my life and relieve my back pain, the price wouldn't matter.  

The mat came and I was able to read and understand the instructions without an interpreter.  I proceeded to be "matted".  Of course, now that I had the mat in my possession, my back pain temporarily stopped before I even used it.  Figures - it's something like washing your car - THEN it rains. Same principal. 

However, I had other ongoing other physical ailments.  Here was an opportunity to see if this mat could  help those problems.  My main health concern was Hashimotos disease where my body attacks my thyroid and all my hormones are out of balance.  

After three weeks using the mat in the morning, after work and before bed, I noticed I was starting to grow hair on my legs.  I know that sounds odd, but I had not hair on my body for over twenty years due to the ongoing, undiagnosed Hashimotos.  This told me, my body was beginning to balance itself with this therapy.





BACK PAIN HELP FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

When I told my girlfriend what the mat was doing for me, she wanted to see if it would give her relief for her back and joints.  I am happy to report she has a new best friend, called "Mat" and she visits me quite often to get reacquainted with "Mat".  

When I asked her for a reading of her initial pain level before using "Mat", it was over ten.  Ten being the top number.  After her first treatment, her pain level went down to a four.  I call that a miracle.

In my other post, Alternative Natural Treatment, you can see more information about how this changed my life, my friend's life and my dog.  Yes, animals need this, too.  

Oh, by the way,  I have not had any more back pain.  



MORE INFORMATION

You can find more information about this new Energy Medicine here.  Give me a call.  I am happy to share what I've learned and how you can finally find back pain help naturally without drugs.






















No comments:

Post a Comment